Labor Laws and Regulations
Labor Laws 1999-2003
This report highlights 477 selected key laws directly affecting wages, hours, working conditions, benefits, and special labor relations affecting millions of private and public sector workers and California employers. Executive orders and budgetary actions are not included.
Search the Labor Code and All Other California Codes
California Law consists of 29 codes, covering various subject areas, the State Constitution and Statutes.
The California Code of Regulations
A regulation is a policy or procedure affecting the public that implements, interprets, or makes specific a statute -- such as a labor law -- that a state agency enforces or administers.
- Agricultural Labor Relations Board
- California Employment Development Department
- California Public Employment Relations Board
- California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board
- California Workforce Development Board
- Department of Industrial Relations/ Labor Commissioner
- Employment Training Panel